Tuesday, August 21, 2012

About me

In my first blog post I'm going to introduce and explain a few things about myself. I was born in 1997 on  April 9th. Somethings I love doing are drawing, listening to music, and dancing. Currently I live with my mom and my four brothers and sisters. I am the oldest out of all of them. Their names are Jaquavious, Ladameion, Jaelyn, and Zariya. We have pets too. There are two dogs named Brownie and Reese. Then there is a cat named Oreo. Brownie and Reese are female, lab puppies they are only a few moths old but they are so big. Reese is black and Brownie is brown. Oreo is also a few months old, he is a boy and he is black and white.


I don't do sports but I am into dancing. Dance has been a big part of my life for ten years now. The studio I go to is a competitive one. That means we often go to different competitions. I mostly enjoy hip hop dancing. I also enjoy hip hop music. R&B and hip hop are my favorite kinds of music to listen to.

Other than dancing cooking is also one of my favorite things to do. I love food and I love to bake. Some of my favorite things to make are; cookies, fudge brownies, cakes, cupcakes, pancakes, and pizzas. Out of all of those my favorite would have to be fudge brownies. Sweets are my favorite things to bake. One of my favorite foods are burgers with mushrooms, cooked onions, with a sweet/spicy barbecue sauce. Pizza and tacos are also some of my favorite foods.

Another thing I enjoy doing is shopping. I love clothes, shoes and accessories. Although I love bright neon colors and animal print, I still prefer to wear darker clothes. Some stores I like to shop at are; Wet Seal, Rue 21, Aeropostale, and Hollister. My favorite two are Wet Seal and Rue 21. I love to buy shoes too, especially the name brand called Vans. Vans and converse shoes are favorite kinds to wear.
Cookies: http://www.fancifullgiftbaskets.com/cookie-gift-baskets.php

2 comments:

  1. Between your pets' names and your hobbies, I am getting hungry! I, too, like to bake once a week, usually cookies or brownies, but I cheat on the brownies and use a mix. My secret, though, is a dash of salt, a tablespoon of cocoa powder, and chocolate chips. Do you make things from scratch or add your own special ingredients to mixes? And though I disagree with eating fungus (the texture of mushrooms makes me think of eating slugs!), I agree wholeheartedly with sauteed onions and sweet/spicy barbecue sauce!

    It is really admirable, too, that you have been working on your dancing so long! I always wished I could dance better. Do you think you could show me some simple moves that even I could do? (I am assuming that it is possible that moves that simple even EXIST, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know we named all our animals like that. I do make my cookies and brownies homade sometimes I add nuts but I think adding chocalate chips is something I might try. And sure I could show you some moves! aha

    ReplyDelete