Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I LOVE FOOD

For this blog post I will be doing a random post. I am blogging about different foods I love and different things I love to make. Food is like a stress reliever to me. I am always eating. I'm not much of a picky eater. I'm like to try new foods, unless it's something like frog, or octopus.

One of my favorite foods are burgers. Especially the ones with mushrooms. I absolutely love mushrooms. Another thing that's best on a burger is cheese and cooked onions. But bacon on a burger has to be the best invention yet. Another ones of my favorite foods is pizza. Who doesn't love pizza? My favorite things to put on pizza is pepperoni or mushrooms. Like I said earlier I love mushrooms. I also like almost everything on my pizza like onions, olives, peppers, ham, but I hate having sausage on my pizza. Something else I love is tacos. I could eat tacos everyday. I absolutely love Mexican food.

I really like sweet baked goods. My favorite is brownies. I could not live without brownies. I prefer the fudge brownies. Funnel cakes is another favorite of mine. I love to eat it with lots of powdered sugar. Plus funnel cakes are really fun to make, I make them all the time at home. In all I'm not sure which I think is better chocolate chips cookies or brownies. Chocolate chip cookies is something that I constantly make them all the time. I always eat them when they first come out of the oven they're best when they're hot. My favorite desert that you can make out of a box would have to be the brownie/cookie mix. It is a mixture of cookies and brownies! What you have to do is mix the brownie and cookies then just bake them together.

Burger picture: http://www.mccormick.com/Recipes/Main-Dish/All-American-Burgers.aspx
Cookies and brownies: http://lynettesnewhobby.blogspot.com/2009/02/delicious-chocolate-chip-cookie.html

2 comments:

  1. I would definitely like to eat where you eat! Between bacon and brownies, you have named most of my favorites too! But you can keep the mushrooms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you don't like mushrooms! Who doesn't like mushrooms?

    ReplyDelete