Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dreams

In this blog I am going to blog about dreaming. The reason I chose this topic is because I find dreaming very fascinating and I think it's very neat how the brain could just picture something that's happening but actually not happening.

The actual definition of a dream is; a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a persons mind during sleep. Usually people dream about the very last thing that was on their mind before they fell asleep. It is a typical thing for people to forget what their dream was when they wake up, I know I do it all the time.

Most of the time your dreams aren't just something random, it means something. Here are some examples.
- If you dream about skeletons then that might mean you have something that's not finished and it's bothering you.
- If you dream about sleeping then it means that you are at peace with your mind. It means you are unaware of any problems around you. 
- Dreaming in slow motion might mean that you are frustrated and anxious or stressed.
- If you dream about being abducted or someone else being abducted then it means you feel helpless or you might not have control over your life.
- If you dream about a fridge then that shows that you have a chill personality or cold emotions.

Nightmares are the worst dreams a person could have. The definition for a night mare is;  a frightening or unpleasant dream. I think one of the worst night mares I've had is I had a dream about Freddy (the guy from Nightmare on Elm Street). I had heard someone knocking on the door at my grandmas house, and I went to answer it. When I opened the door Freddy was there. He invited his self in and slammed the door shut. I had ran in the closet and locked the door but he opened it and walked towards me then I woke up.

Snoopy: http://nurtureprinciples.com/2011/07/12/calories-how-low-can-you-go/snoopy-dreaming-550/
Freddy: http://anightmareonelmstreet.wikia.com/wiki/Freddy_Krueger
Dream Facts: http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/r.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment